I’ve spent the better part of the past two years developing Dream eXplorer as it exists today, but I’ve done so with very limited funding and in my spare time. I’ve decided that it’s time to focus my energy into other aspects of dream explorations but before I do that, I want to take Dream eXplorer to the next level. And I need you to get involved so that I can make it happen.
What’s the plan?
1. To reach the wider audience by offering a free trial version.
You will be able to download the app from the internet, install it to your PC and try out all of its features for free for a limited time period. After that, some of the features will lock until you registers either the Basic or the Advanced Edition (don’t worry, all your work will remain intact and will still be available after you register the app).
2. To change the distribution model.
Currently, every license has to be created individually for any one user by entering the user’s full name and a valid email address into the code. This is why the distribution is somewhat lengthy and ineffective. The idea is that a single installation package will meet all the needs.
3. To implement a brand new feature – Dream Analytics.
Extensive dream statistics module and tool for detailed dream work analysis.
How you can help?
There are two ways for you to get involved.
1. You can support the campaign by donating any amount you see fit. Your donation will not go unnoticed – check out the perks on the official Indiegogo campaign page.
2. Share this message and help spreading the word about this campaign. I need your help to reach as many people as possible, so don’t hesitate to share the campaign link.
If you wish to contribute or if you require more details, have questions or issues, please send an email to [email protected] and I’ll happily address all of your concerns.
THANK YOU for your time and contribution!
See you on the other side!